Monday, July 18, 2022

July 18 = Life of Christ #141 Trusting God’s Providence (Luke 12:22-34)

Jesus Warns About Worry
Trusting God’s Providence
Luke 12:22-34




Which situation is most worrisome to you: Overdrawn at the bank? Gained 10 pounds? Child expelled? Nobody called all weekend? Mother-in-law stays two weeks? Business folds?




  • God is ... What do we learn about God in this passage?
  • We are ... What do we learn about people in this passage?
  • How is this section related to the preceding parable about riches
  • What does Jesus tell the disciples not to do in Luke 12:22? Why? What does Jesus urge them to do instead in Luke 12:33? Why? What will result?
  • What does Jesus teach here about seeking the kingdom of God?
  • I will ... What has the Holy Spirit revealed to us in this passage? How can I apply it to my life this week?
  • On a scale from 1 ("no sweat") to 10 ("panic"), what is the worry quotient in your life right now? Why?
  • How can you transfer your treasure from Wall Street to Heaven's Gate?
  • How would your life be different if you lived the way Jesus sets forth in this passage?
  • You can ... Who do you know who needs to hear this? Feel free to share with others by social media links at the bottom of this.

Jesus calls us "Instead of trying to figure everything out, I want to focus my energy on trusting and thanking You. I'm learning that nothing is wasted when I walk close to You."

My blessing is on those people who trust in me, who put their confidence in me.  —Jeremiah 17:7 NET 



Other Resources:

No comments: